- Popularly used as – Grand crinum lily, Poison Bulb, Giant Crinum Lily, Spider Lily, Nagadamani
- Flower – white and red
- Edible – part no
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – When roasted, they are used as a rubefacient in rheumatism
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 60 to 70 degrees F
- Water – Newly planted– Water the plant when surface soil (1-2 inch) feels dry to touch
- Light -Keep the plant in indirect bright light location for 2-3 days and then gradually move to a location that receives 4-6 hours of direct bright sunlight
- Fertilizer – Members of the Crinum family are not the easiest to look after, they should be fertilized about three times a year.
- Pruning – Bulbs are easily grown in consistently moist, organically rich, fertile soils in full sun to light shade. This plant is fairly tolerant of brief periods of drought.
- Plant – Crinum Lily, Spider Lilly
- Flower colour – white
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs
There are no reviews yet.