- Popularly used as – ZZ Plant, Aroid Palm, Zuzu plant
- Flower – Greenish White.
- Edible – no
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Reduce sick time by removing airborne bacteria
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature of 60 to 65 degrees Farenheight
- Water – Newly Planted – Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the topsoil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch
- Light – Needs bright light but prefers indirect light that isn t too hot.
- Fertilizer – Before the application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture
- Pruning – Cut underneath the more slender parts, fair over the thick portion of the branches.
- Plant – Zamioculcas zamiifolia / ZZ Plant
- Flower colour -Greenish White.
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs
There are no reviews yet.