- Popularly used as – Stromanthe sanguinea triostar, Calathea Triostar, Stromanthe Triostar, Trio Star
- Flower -White with orange-red sepals
- Edible – NO
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – A Stromanthe Plant is a spectacular looking plant used for decorations in homes, shops, and offices
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 20 to 30 degrees Celsius
- Water – Newly planted– Apply water when the upper soil layer (1-2 inch) in the pot feels dry to touch.Soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Light – Calathea plants thrive in humidity and prefer indirect lighting , Keep the plant in indirect bright light.
- Fertilizer – During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Pruning -Wipe the dust from the leaves with a clean, damp cloth.Remove dead, decay and infected part of the plant
- Plant – Calathea Stromanthe Triostar plant
- Flower colour -White with orange-red sepals
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs
There are no reviews yet.