- Popularly used as – Pisonia Alba, Catchbirdtrees, Birdcatcher, Birdlime
- Flower – Green
- Edible – Cooked leaves are eaten as a vegetable.
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – The plant stands out on its own in the garden
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 25 to 35 degree C
- Water – Newly planted– Water should apply early in the morning when the soil feels to dry to touch.
- Light – A sunny place, a southern window will suit. The plant needs directional light for at least 5 hours a day
- Fertilizer – Pisonia alba is a small, evergreen foliage tree or a large shrub. The plant gives a feel of freshness. It is because of this that it not grown for its flowers but for its leaves. It is also a salt resistant plant.
- Pruning – Pruning If you do not want to plant to grow into a tree, it is necessary to prune the plant regularly.
- Plant – Pisonia
- Flower colour -Green
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs
There are no reviews yet.