- Popularly used as – Noise barrier, privacy screen
- Flower -pink
- Edible – Spreads indefinitely
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Bamboo has many uses, mainly in construction (flooring, roofing designing, and scaffolding
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Bamboo Grows in summer. Warm temperature helps in growth of the plant.
- Water -Golden bamboos should be watered alternate days. Do not let the soil dry.
- Light – Sun to shade
- Fertilizer – The plant should be fertilized twice a month. Organic manure is recommended.
- Pruning – Pruning is required to keep bamboos in shape. Preferably prune the plant in late summer or fall.
- Plant – Golden Bamboo
- Height – 3 to 5 inches
- Flower colour – pink
- Pot description – Upper Diameter: 4 to 6 inches
- weight – 2 – 5 kg variable