- Popularly used as – Nephrolepis exaltata aurea, Golden Fern, Pivla Fern, Golden Boston fern, sword fern, Boston sword fern, wild Boston fern, tuber ladder fern, or fishbone fern
- Flower – no
- Edible – Most ferns make fronds that look like the edible fiddlehead
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Use Boston fern indoors as a houseplant or as a seasonal accent plant outside once all danger of frost is past.
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers in the range 24 – 28°c,
- Water – Newly Planted – Generally, ring system of irrigation should be adopted for irrigating jackfruit trees as it also economises the use of water.
- Light – Full to Partial Sunlight
- Fertilizer – Liquid fertilizer on a monthly basis during growth.
- Pruning – Cut out any long, insulant sectioned fronds as soon as they appear. If allowed to outlive, they will take over the plant.
- Plant – Nephrolepis exaltata / Boston Fern Plant
- Flower colour -no
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs
There are no reviews yet.