- Popularly used as – Jamun Tree, Syzygium cumini – Plant
- Flower – White
- Edible – Fruit
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – The bark is astringent, sweet sour, diuretic, digestive and anthelmintic
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 13 to 27 degrees C
- Water – finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- Light – More than 6 hours of direct bright sunlight a day is ideal for plant.Keep the plant in natural indirect bright Light
- Fertilizer – During the main growing season (June-July) feed the plant with organic fertilizer.
- Pruning – Apply a high-potassium liquid fertilizer every 2 weeks from early spring until 6 weeks after flowering. Keep moist in winter.
- Plant – Jamun Tree
- Height – 3 to 5 inches
- Flower colour – white
- Pot description – Upper Diameter: 4 to 6 inches
- weight – 2 – 5 kg variable