- Popularly used as – bush rose
- Flower -red , pink , white , purple , orange , yellow
- Edible – flower
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – They have been also used for commercial perfumery and commercial cut flower crops
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature between 68 and 77 degrees Fahrenheit
- Water -Newly planted rose – water every 2-3 days. Water once or twice a twice after the plant has grown. Do not let the soil to dry
- Light – For better blooming of the plant, the plant needs 6 hours of full sun per day.
- Fertilizer – The plant should be fertilized twice a month to keep it healthy and blooming.
- Pruning – Pruning is preferred to be done in early spring Remove any dead or thin and weak growth.
- Plant – rose
- Flower colour – pink
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs
There are no reviews yet.