- Popularly used as – cockroach grass, inch plant, inchplant, purple wandering Jew, silver inch plant, silvery inch
- Flower –Green, Silver, Pink and Red
- Edible – Not edible
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses –As a houseplant, grow in pots, hanging baskets or along shelves
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature should be at a minimum of 16 to 24 degrees Celcius.
- Water – Newly planted–Water well during the growing season and allow to dry out between watering. If the plant sits in wet soil for long periods it will cause root rot. Reduce the amount of watering in winter.
- Light –Thrives in bright to medium light conditions. To maintain the most striking colors give it bright diffused light.
- Fertilizer –During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Pruning – Tradescatia naturally become spindly and need to be pruned regularly and pinching stems will encourage fuller growth, improving it s appearance.
- Plant – Zebrina Pendula – Wandering Jew Plant
- Flower colour – pink
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs
There are no reviews yet.