- Popularly used as – Kadam, Kadamb
- Flower – cream then pink
- Edible – Use only after consulting the specialist
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – The tree is grown as an ornamental plant
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 25 to 35 degree Celsius
- Water – Newly planted–Apply 4 cup (Approx. 200 ml ) water when top soil (1-2 inches) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Light – More than 6 hours of sunlight a day is ideal for plant and natural direct bright light for the rest of the day.
- Fertilizer – Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. .
- Pruning – Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Plant – Kadam Tree
- Flower colour – Yellow to orange
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs