- Popularly used as – Hemigraphis repanda (Green, Magenta) – Plant
- Flower – White
- Edible – NO
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – A Plant is a spectacular looking plant used for decorations in homes, shops, and offices
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 20 to 30 degrees Celsius
- Water – Newly planted– Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil is dry.
- Light – Hemigraphis plant grows in full to partial sunlight. Also, grow well in indoor condition under bright sunlight. Use potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat
- Fertilizer – Apply organic fertilizer to plant in summer or spring season..
- Pruning – pinch the tips of your waffle plant whenever the plant shoots up new growth. Pinch the stems just above a leaf, stem or bud.
- Plant – Hemigraphis
- Flower colour -White
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs