- Popularly used as – Duranta ,Variegated Sky Flower, pigeon-berry, golden dewdrop,Nilkanta ,Samban-lei, Mana Arangba,Duranta erecta Variegata,mavaetangi ,tears of departure,Brazilian sky flower, Brazilian skyflower, duranta, forget me not bush, forget me not tree, golden dew drop, golden dewdrop, golden dewdrop duranta, golden dewdrops, golden tears, pigeon berry, pigeonberry, sky flower, sky-flower, skyflower,Sheenas Gold,Geisha Girl,
- Flower – violet, white
- Edible – No
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Perfect for planting around patios, foundations or among border plantings
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature between About 20-25 degrees C
- Water – Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch
- Light – Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect natural light or bright artifical light.
- Fertilizer – During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Pruning – To propagate take pencil size cutting of well mature stem to a length of 16-18 cm and remove any flowers leaves from it.
- Plant – Golden Duranta
- Flower colour -blue
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs
There are no reviews yet.