- Popularly used as – Chinese banyan, Malayan banyan, Indian laurel, curtain fig, or gajumaru
- Flower – NO
- Edible – NO
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Excellent plant for making hedge or growing in pot
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 16-24 degree C
- Water – Newly planted– Do not overwater suddenly, check the moisture in the soil first. If too dry then apply water gradually.
- Light – Keep the plant indoor or outdoor with bright light.Protect the Ficus from harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- Fertilizer – During summer feed the Ficus with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Pruning – When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Plant –Ficus Moclame
- Flower colour – NO
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs