- The Monstera deliciosa is also known as the Swiss-cheese plant.
- This is one of the famous houseplants to decorate any room.
- In a big pot, it grows to become a lovely full bush.
- The plant has air purifying features.
- This plant requires high humidity levels.
- Always keep the soil moist, without letting the plant stand in water.
- Spray the leaves at least once per week.
- This prevents the leaf edges from drying out.
Please note that there can be variations in the plant that are shown in the picture and the one that you receive. There can be variations in the Pot size and colour too.