- They are warm-season annual flowers that bloom with abandon and require only minimum care.
- It doesn’t matter how hot the summer gets, zinnia plants just keep on blooming.
- Seeds per Packet – 50
- Common Name Zinnia, Dahlia Flower
- Height is from 18 to 24 inches.
- Flower Colour is Yellow
- Bloom Time is Summer
- Easy to cultivate.
- Planting and careProvide moderate soil moisture and fertilizer to Zinnia
- Avoid extreme cold condictionZinnia Yellow Tall careThe seeds can be sown directly in the field with 05 cm deep The potting mix should humus-rich, pH range from 55 to 7Sunlight Full sun.Watering Keep the soil moist, but not soggy, for young plants. Mature zinnias require less watering, as grown flowers are somewhat drought tolerant.Soil Rich, well-drained soil.Temperature 25 to 40 degrees C
- Use any organic fertilizer
- harvest Season Summer
- Petals are attractive
- Use in an annual or mixed border Smaller zinnias are suitable for edging, window boxes or other containers The narrow-leaf zinnia also works well in hanging baskets Zinnias are very popular for cut flowers
There are no reviews yet.