- Popularly used as – Krushan kamal,krishna kamal,
- Flower – red and white
- Edible – edible fruits
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 13 to 24 (°C)
- Water – Newly planted– Water as needed during the growing season if Mother Nature fails to provide.
- Light – At least 3-6 hours of natural direct bright sunlight is required.
- Fertilizer – Because passionflower vines are heavy feeders, they benefit from regular application of a balanced, general-purpose fertilizer with similar proportions of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium.
- Pruning – Prune dead or diseased vines back to the main vine in the spring before new growth resumes. rim to maintain overall shape and size by removing overgrown vines.
- Plant – Passiflora Sherry
- Flower colour – red and white
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs