- Popularly used as – Dianthus,Cheddar pinks, Clove pinks, Gilly flower pinks, sweet william ,
- Flower – Red, pink, red-white, pink-red, white-pink.
- Edible – edible flowers
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Dianthus used in the landscape as a border or edge, containers and can be used in flower arrangements
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 20-27 degree Celsius
- Water – Newly planted–Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture
- Light – Morning sunlight of 3-6 hours a day is ideal for flowering and plant grow well in bright light for rest of the day.
- Fertilizer – Apply any organic fertilizer once a month (Oct-Jan).
- Pruning – Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
- Plant – Dianthus
- Height – 3 to 5 inches
- Flower colour – any colour
- Pot description – Upper Diameter: 4 to 6 inches
- weight – 2 – 5 kg variable