- Popularly used as – Mussaenda ( Red ),Mussaenda,Mussaenda, Ashanti Blood, Red Flag Bush, Tropical Dogwood, Mussaenda Red Single,Mussaenda Single Lal, Bedina, Hanu rei, Vellaiyilai, Mithai Phool,Mussaenda incana (Dwarf Mussaenda),Mussaenda Queen Sirikit, Mussaenda Capricorn Dream.
- Flower – Red,white,yellow,pink
- Edible – edible leaves
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 20 C to 30C
- Water – Newly planted– Water the plant when 1-2 inch surface soil layer feels dry to touch.
- Light – Keep the plant in indirect bright light location for 2-3 days and then gradually move to a location that receives more than 6 hours of direct sunlight.
- Fertilizer – Apply any organic fertilizer during the main growing season
- Pruning – Train a climbing vine cape honeysuckle plant on a trellis or other supporting object using plant ties to support the vines.
- Plant – Mussaenda
- Flower colour – any colour
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs
There are no reviews yet.