- Popularly used as – Heart of Jesus, Angel Wings and elephant ear
- Flower – green or pinkish spathe
- Edible – no
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – It is excellent for providing foliage color spring, summer, and fall
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers 70 to 85 degrees C
- Water – Newly Planted – When leaves appear, keep evenly moist. Never allow to dry out and keep humidity as high as practical.
- Light – Need bright light but not direct sunlight.
- Fertilizer -Feed weekly with a diluted water-soluble fertilizer to assure continued growth of new leaves.
- Pruning – Prune your caladium sparingly throughout the growing season. Harvest leaves for inclusion in household floral arrangements by cutting down the stem at the soil line
- Plant – Caladium white
- Flower colour -white
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs
There are no reviews yet.